Food Network HD New Frequency

Food Network HD Live Channel ON Other Satellite List Good Working Feed Code New TP Frequency 2018
Food Network is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by Television Food Network, G.P., a joint venture between Discovery Inc. (which owns 70% of the network) and the Tribune Company (which owns the remaining 30%). Despite this ownership structure, the channel is managed as a division of Discovery Networks. The channel airs both specials and regular episodic programs about food and cooking.

In addition to its headquarters in New York City, Food Network has offices in Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, Jersey City, Cincinnati, and Knoxville, Tennessee.

95 million households receive Food Network as of January 2016.


Food Network HD New Frequency 2018

Food Network HD Live Channel ON SES 6 at 40.5°W New TP Frequency 2018

Channel :Food Network HD
Satellite :SES 6 at 40.5°W
Frequency :3843
Polarization :L
Symbol Rate:30000
Fec:8/9
V.PID:3200
A.PID:3220 Portuguese
3222 English
SID Code:131
MPEG-4/HD
Quality:DVB-S2/8PSK
MPEG-2
MPEG-4
Update :: March 21-03-2018

Food Network HD Live Channel ON ABS 2/2A at 75.0°East New TP Frequency 2018

Channel :Food Network HD
Satellite :ABS 2/2A at 75.0°East
Frequency :11980
Polarization :V
Symbol Rate:45000
Fec:2/3
V.PID:3114
A.PID:3115 Russian
3116 English
SID Code:1380
MPEG-4/HD
Quality:DVB-S2/8PSK
MPEG-4
Update :: March 21-03-2018

Food Network HD Live Channel ON Eutelsat 9B at 9.0°East New TP Frequency 2018

Channel :Food Network HD
Satellite :Eutelsat 9B at 9.0°East
Frequency :12169
Polarization :H
Symbol Rate:27500
Fec:2/3
V.PID:4130
A.PID:5130 English
SID Code:1130
MPEG-4/HD
Quality:DVB-S2/8PSK
MPEG-4
Update :: March 21-03-2018

History

Food Network was founded on April 19, 1993, as "TV Food Network" and was launched on November 22 of that year; its legal name remains Television Food Network, G.P. Within a few years, the network had shortened its on-air brand name by removing "TV" from its name. It was developed by Reese Schonfeld (one of the founders of CNN), under the direction of Providence Journal president Trygve Myrhen. Its original partners included the Journal itself, Adelphia, Scripps-Howard, Continental Cablevision, Cablevision, and most importantly, the Tribune Company, which provided the network's technical output. The network was initially launched as a preview in September 1993 with two initial shows featuring David Rosengarten, Donna Hanover, and Robin Leach.
Former logo, used from 1997 to 2003.

Schonfeld, who was also a partner in the company, was appointed as managing director of TV Food Network and maintained a spot on its management board along with two Providence Journal employees. The original lineup for the network included Emeril Lagasse (Essence of Emeril), Debbi Fields, Donna Hanover, David Rosengarten, Curtis Aikens, Dr. Louis Arrone, Jacques P├ępin, and Robin Leach. The following year, the network acquired the rights to the Julia Child library from WGBH.

In 1995, Schonfeld resigned as managing director of the network, but remained on its board until 1998, when he sold his interest in the company to Scripps. Erica Gruen was hired as president/CEO of the network in 1996, becoming only the second woman in history to be CEO of a U.S. television network, and led it to explosive growth through 1998, tripling the subscriber base, viewership and revenue, and launching FoodNetwork.com, the #1 site for food. In fact, in 1997, it was the second fastest growing cable network. Gruen changed the brand positioning from Schonfeld's "TV for people who cook" to "TV for everyone who loves to eat," thereby greatly improving the appeal to viewers and advertisers, and saving the network from bankruptcy. Greg Willis and Cathy Rasenberger were two of the original members of the start-up team who led the affiliate sales and marketing of the company from 1995 to 1998. Greg Willis served as senior vice president of worldwide distribution until he left to join Liberty Media in 1998.


Food Network logo used from 2003 to 2013. In 2013, a new version of this logo was introduced with a different font.

The A. H. Belo Corporation acquired Food Network when it purchased The Providence Journal Company in 1996. Myrhen left the Journal Company the following year. Belo sold the network to the E. W. Scripps Company in 1997, in a trade deal that resulted in Belo acquiring the television-radio station combination of KENS-AM/TV in San Antonio, Texas. In March 2009, the Food Network launched a repurposed Food.com as a bookmarking site that allows users to aggregate and search for recipes from different sources online.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment