MCOT HD New Frequency

MCOT HD (SD) Live Channel ON Thaicom 5/6/8 at 78.5°East New TP Frequency Transponder Here 2018
Channel 9 MCOT HD (Thai: ช่อง 9 เอ็มคอตเอชดี) is the first terrestrial television channel in Thailand and is owned by MCOT Public Company Limited. Its inaugural broadcast, in black and white, was on June 24, 1955 on channel 4 VHF. The channel has broadcast in colour on channel 9 VHF since 1970, and has not broadcast in black and white since 1974. MCOT PCL and the TV station are regulated by the Minister of the Office of the Thai Prime Minister (OPM) and the Permanent Secretary for the OPM. The company's president is Tevin Vongvanich.

Channel 9 MCOT HD New Frequency 2018

MCOT HD Live Channel ON Thaicom 5/6/8 at 78.5°East New TP Frequency 2018

Channel :MCOT HD
Satellite :Thaicom 5/6/8 at 78.5°East
Frequency :3520
Polarization :H
Symbol Rate:28125
Fec:3/4
V.PID:1801
A.PID:1802 Thai
1803
SID Code:30
MPEG-4/HD
Quality:DVB-S/MPEG-2
Update :: March 20-03-2018

MCOT HD (SD) Live Channel ON Thaicom 5/6/8 at 78.5°East New TP Frequency 2018

Channel :MCOT HD (SD)
Satellite :Thaicom 5/6/8 at 78.5°East
Frequency :3520
Polarization :H
Symbol Rate:28125
Fec:3/4
V.PID:512
A.PID:650 Thai
SID Code:1
Quality:DVB-S/MPEG-2
Update :: March 20-03-2018

Thai Television Channel 4 was the first TV station in Thailand. Incorporated on November 10, 1952, it operated under the management of Thai Television Company Limited. Plans for the future Channel 4 were made in early 1952 by Sapphasiri Wiriyasari, an official in the public-relations department of the Prime Minister's Office. He wrote an article about the new technology ("Visual Radio"), which was distributed to a group of government officials in the public-relations department. Wiriyasari was assigned by the department to the United Kingdom to study the medium of television. After returning to Thailand around 1949, he proposed the government establishment of television broadcasting in another article, "Time Thailand Should Have Television". At a 1950 cabinet meeting, prime minister Chom Phon Plaek Phibunsongkhram, instructed the department to establish a television station. A budget was outlined for the following year, but opposition from a majority of MPs (from the government and opposition parties) to the project's perceived wastefulness prevented it from proceeding.

In September and November 1952, the ministers and the public relations department (Luang Saranuprapan, ML Khap Koonchorn, Prasong Hongsanan, Phao Sriyanond, Lek Sanguanchatsornkrai, Muni Mahasanthana Wetchayanrangsit and Luen Phongsophon) supported the development of television in Thailand to provide news and information, quality programming and education. Public support resulted in the allocation of ฿20 million, and the Thai Television Company (TTVC) was founded. Chamnong Rangsikoon was its head producer, Amporn Photchanaphisoot the head director of photography, Somchai Malacharoen the chief cameraman, Thana Nakkhaphan the broadcast engineer, Kriangkrai (Sanan) Chiwapricha the transmitter chief, Thamrong Worasoot and Fu Chomchuen transmitter and antenna supervisor, Chan Tanthakosai chief director for sound, Sapphasiri Wiriyasiri the lighting chief and Raksak Watthanaphanit head of television services.

TTVC established the TTV radio station (Thai: สถานีวิทยุกระจายเสียง ท.ท.ท.) before starting the framework for the television station. The inaugural Thai Television Channel 4 broadcast was on June 24, 1955. Using a 10-kW monaural transmitter, 525 lines per picture and 30 frames per second, the original broadcast schedule was Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 6:30 to 11:00 pm. The channel began to broadcast daily in 1957.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment